Epoxy coatings are actually used on a wide variety of surfaces, not just concrete floors. The most common reason to use such a coating is to create a surface that’s resistant to water, acids, and alkali. There are two parts to any epoxy coating formula – the hardener and the resin. The proper balance of these two components within the mix depends on the type of performance desired.
Concrete Epoxy Floor Coatings creates a surface so hard-wearing and chemical resistant that it can be used even in the most demanding environments. Due to the hardness of the resulting surface, such a coating should never be applied to wood floors.
Benefits of Epoxy Floor Coating
- Epoxy floor coating can be a wide variety of colors, making it easy to designate various work zones by the color of the floor while simultaneously providing the type of floor that’s tough enough to withstand the work done in all of the different zones.
- An industrial epoxy floor reduces wear on transport vehicles such as forklifts, potentially saving warehouses and factories a lot of money while allowing materials to be moved around faster.
- For those seeking a flooring material that’s both durable and environmentally friendly, epoxy concrete floor coating fits the bill.
- When time is of the essence, epoxy floor coating is great because it can be quickly applied; producing beautiful, lasting results while reducing downtime.
- The impressively durable surface created by the epoxy coating lasts for many years, making this type of flooring system highly cost effective. Maintenance costs are also very low, allowing you to save much more than you would with most other types of floors.
- The epoxy coating can be used to create a floor that not only helps prevent slips and falls, but is also heat, fire, and impact resistant, protecting both people and property.
- Epoxy concrete floor coating not only provides great performance, but also great beauty. The number of colors and styles available are endless, and the epoxy coating can be set to a variety of sheen levels. The result is a floor that’s as visually appealing as it is durable.
- One of the biggest advantages by utilizing epoxy floor coating is to incorporate your cove base into the floor seamlessly making cleaning an ease in addition to protecting your sheet-rock from water intrusion and physical damage.
Ability to Repair Damaged and Uneven Floors
A high build epoxy floor coating can fill small voids and spills and help to level a floor without having to jackhammer the floor out and replace it.
Give us a call on 814-335-9305 or an email at AdamBrem@RhinoFlooringofStMarys.com.
If you would like to collaborate with us on your next epoxy flooring project. We approach to your work location and fix the flooring problems within few hours and quick return service is provided keeping in view of your office work and we don’t want to waste your time. Feel free to browse our website to view successful projects www.RhinoFlooringofStMarys.com.